Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 4: Your Parents

My parents are awesome!
I have four of them, I grew up with my mum, and then my step-dad once she remarried,
I'm proud of my mum who is currently getting her phd and on her way up the career ladder at Salford University :)
my step-dad is pretty awesome too, and they had my sister when I was 8, and she is amazing :D
My dad lived in Saudi Arabia for a lot of my young years, marrying my step-mum in Thailand and having my other sister, they moved back to England about 6 or 7 years ago now and I love seeing them as well, though I don't see them as often since I've been at university, and especially since I moved to the states!

My mum and co are currently on vacation in California so I'll be flying out to see them on Friday for my spring break :3

No comments:

Post a Comment